fall

fall

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Prog. Shot Dilemma

So this past Friday I came home really tired and cramping. I was a little freaked out because I saw some red blood, not much just when I wiped but enough to get me to panic.

So I asked DH to prepare the Progesterone shot so I can get it over with and go to sleep. This was the second time DH was giving the shot. In the midst of my panic I didn't check if he has done everything right before the shot, I just figured he already did it once so not a big deal.

Any how while I am all tense from worry I expose my butt and wait for the shot and feel a stab. Ouch, I flinched so badly I was thinking is it because I am tense that it hurt so much. As he finshed the shot he put the syringe on the counter and I see what went wrong.

He has giving me the injection using the big needle that is used to draw out the progesterone. You are suppose to change to a smaller needle after for the shot. That needle is so thick that it hurt like hell.

What was even funny was seeing DHs terrified face. He was so upset that he literally felt like crying :). Men can't handle needles.

Now I call him the butt stabber. I laughed so much seeing how distraught he was over this. It did me good though, all the tension left me and I went to sleep.

Poor DH, now he dreads Tuesday and Friday nights.

5 comments:

  1. O no....Well,the good news..your muscle absorbed the shot quite well..bad news, a sore butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you full permission to fart in his face the next shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! OUCH!! hahaha SEW you CRACK me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Hope your butt feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete