fall

fall

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dr. Visit

When the nurse called me and said I can come on Friday or Monday so that my DH can learn on how to give me the progesterone shots I was thinking Monday. Our department at work had an old day meeting planned for Friday so I didn't want to miss it so I figured Monday. But since DH is a professor and class starts on Monday there is no way he can take off work. So I told my boss I would not be able to make the meeting. So now my co-workers are wondering there must be something major wrong with me. I told them it is urgent but all is fine.

DH did great with the injection. The nurse showed him how to do it one side and he injected the other side. Now my butt is sore as hell. I didn't think it will get sore after just one round.

The cramps have subsided the last couple of days. I have been getting up at 4 am everyday this week to pee. I also get tired a little faster than usual. After we came back from PA today I ate and slept for 4 hours. My next blood test will be first week of Feb. For now I am calm and trusting God that all will work out. The last thing I need is to stress about this pregnancy. I still can't believe that I am pregnant. I thought the day will never come.

DH is overwhelmed and emotional with the prospect of having a kid. He told me that the last time we were at Dr. St. that he thought the next time we go up there would be with a pregnancy. It is so cute to see him so excited.

2 comments:

  1. I hate those injections! HATE THEM! I voluntarily went off of them when I hit the 2nd trimesters then I voluntarily went of my prometrium...I hate progesterone. :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sew. I hate injections. I hate progesterone. It makes me CRAZY!

    Your hubby is so sweet! I love that he's excited and emotional.

    ReplyDelete