fall

fall

Saturday, January 15, 2011

AF and Baby Arrival

AF is knocking on my door as usual, I have been spotting for couple of days. However the timing is just great. My niece had a baby a few days ago. She is young and her fiance lives abroad. She didn't grow up around us, grew up with her mothers side of the family so we are not as close. She has no stable job, she was going to school and stopped to go see her boyfriend for a few month, got engaged and came back pregnant. Some family members are still upset with her.

Any how I went to see her at the hospital both days while AF is knocking away. It is the hardest thing I had to do visiting a mother who just gave birth. However since she is in need of help I went both nights and kept her company for hours. She doesn't have many friends and is at odds with some family members. I don't know how she is going to raise a kid with a job that pays minimum wage and no schooling.

So I volunteered to take her to her Dr. appointment next week. It is so hard for me to be this close to new born but she needs help.

Why does AF show up at the worst time?

6 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You are doing the right thing by being Jesus to her. I will pray for your strength to get through this difficult process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally agreeing with AACOG! :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tough situation!!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you poor thing! *hugs* That's the worst, isn't it? But I totally agree, you are doing the right thing. You will be blessed. You are an amazingly strong and caring woman to be able to do this. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about AF and the timing of this baby :(. I'm glad your niece has somewhere who can be there for her!

    ReplyDelete