fall

fall

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Starting to Worry

The first two days after the positive PG test my bobs were slightly painful to the touch and I also felt a little bit nauseated in the morning, just a hint. I also had period like cramps and that went away. After that two days of no symptoms and then faint cramps started back again. I also see hint of blood and brown stuff when I wipe. Now I am starting to panic that I may miscarry.

This weekend I don't feel tired just back pain and cramps if I stand too long. I just spent a couple of hours cooking and now I am resting. I don't feel hungry either, not more than usual.

Trying to stay calm. There is nothing I can do at this point but wait it out. My next blood test is in two weeks. If the brown stuffy continues I will have to ask for a test this week to see if numbers are going up.

Please pray

6 comments:

  1. Call your doctor and get right in. My doc will see you as an emergency for spotting and cramping. They can do an early ultrasound and see what's going on. *hugs* Hope everything is okay! Stay off your feet and lie down as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would call the doc too. It would be worth it just to ease your mind!

    Definitely praying that everything's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I am a fellow Napro girl - 2 surgeries with Dr. Hilgers, conceived 3 months after our second 'big' surgery. I also struggled with brown bleeding during the pregnancy and it turned out to be an infection. Dr. Hilgers put me on 10 days of antibiotics (clindamyacin) as soon as I got a positive pg test. Not sure if it would help, but I would ask your Napro doctor about it. I ended up going to see Dr. Toth in NYC during the pg and was on 10 days of antibiotics every 6 weeks - giving birth to a healthy baby girl in Sept 2010. Please feel free to email me if you want to learn more - andreastarosciak@yahoo.com. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice from above comments. I'm anxious to hear how you are. I am praying....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the prayers. Dr. Steg. is coming back from his vacation tomorrow so I will call the office and see what he say. I need to find an OBGYN around here that would be Ok with all the meds I am taking.

    Anon. thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete