fall

fall

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Day At a Time

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I am still seeing some brown/pinkish stuff when I wipe but the cramping has disappeared. I tried to call Dr. S. office today but for some reason couldn't get through.

The last couple of days I am feeling tired after lunch and by the end of the day I am beat and need to lye down for a bit. The tender boobs are also back so all is good. I decided to wait until Feb 4th to test for progesterone and HCG. That is when they gave me papers for so I am going to take it easy and let this happen as planned.

I also haven't taken the HC over the last week or so and need to make sure it is ok to take during pregnancy.

DH gave me the progesterone shot yesterday. By this afternoon my butt is hurting like hell. It is so weird. The pain I used to have on my sides are gone and I think it was definitely Endo pain because it has disappeared and been replaced by butt pain from the shot.

I told one of my sisters that I am PG. Didn't feel it was right to keep it from her since she has been helping me out with driving to PA etc for my Dr. appointments. But I told her not to tell anyone especially my mom since she is the worry type.

I still don't think this is real except for the times that I feel tired and I get up to pea at 4 am in the morning.

We got snow this evening and driving home from work was painful. I should have known better and gone home early but my boss who lives 2 min away decided that he didn't want to cancel a meeting. Some people went home saying they will call in for the meeting but I figured since I live close about 2.5 miles away it would be fine. Visibility was really bad and I was so tense. Hoping that we get to stay home tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. hc is safe during pregnancy. look at h! i took 7x's the amount u r on. the sad thing is that dr. s is gonna take u off of it. unfortunately. my symptoms came and went early on too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you are preggers! I love it for you!! Hope your upcoming appt goes well. Take care sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My symptoms are coming and going as well. And the nausea just hit a couple days ago, and I'm about a week ahead of you. Still try to stay off your feet as much as possible. And tell your boss to let you go home when it snows! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew, I love HC. I am sure it played a part in my getting pregnant. I guess I can wait the 9 month if Dr. S takes me off it :(

    ReplyDelete