fall

fall

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Numbers

I am definitely Pregnant. Yepppie. The nurse said HCG is good, forgot to ask the number since I was more worried about the progesterone. Progesterone is at 10.5, very low, they want to see it around 20.

I have an appointment tomorrow so that DH can learn to give me the Progesterone shots. I will be on 400 mg of vaginal and 2X per week of the shot. Ohhhhh, I have never done any shots on my behind and I am scared. Not looking forward to that part but not complaining. Anything to keep this baby.

I haven't told any one about this pregnancy. I was planning to tell my sisters and my Mom but DH is a little uncomfortable telling them this early. So I said fine we will wait.

The funny thing is that when I went to work on Tuesday (the day I tested) a co-worker mentioned that she is PG and due in the summer. So people started talking about who will be next etc and of all days it was funny this conversation surfaced the day I got a positive test.

Praying that all works out

4 comments:

  1. So happy you get to enjoy this. I know you have waited so long. The time is finally here...what a relief!!! You are so blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at your sidebar and realized that you got pregnant 6 months post-surgery! Wow, that is amazing!
    So happy for you and glad to hear the beta was good. Good luck with the shots - I hear the ones in the behind aren't too bad :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story makes me hopeful!!! Good luck with the prog shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ew, yucky shots! Urgh. Hope they're not too bad. So exciting. I haven't told anyone else yet either. Too nervous. Maybe at 12 weeks?

    ReplyDelete