fall

fall

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bye Bye 2010!

I am glad that 2010 is over. I was ready for it to be over last April :). 2010 for the majority of the time has been a heartache, with illness, death and major accident in the family, being in pain and unable to work, surgery, heartache of TTC and the list goes on. However, there were good things such as family coming together and being much closer than we ever have been. Even though I still have pain being able to function and having some hope that pregnancy could be a possibility is a positive. I have also became to accept what I can't change and giving it to God. Still struggling with this but have come a long way.

I am praying for a more peaceful 2011 no matter the outcome of my health issues. I am striving for less focus on my self for 2011 and more on family, friends and other things.

Happy New Year everyone and may 2011 bring you lots of happiness. I can't wait to hear of adoption outcomes & pregnancy announcements for this year.

4 comments:

  1. God bless you in the New Year! I hope 2011 makes up for 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope you have much less pain in 2011 (and a baby would be nice, too :)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Goodbye 2010! Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out!!! ;) Please be a kind, and pregnant, year 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Coco, love it! I am adding you to my 2011 prayer list:)

    ReplyDelete