fall

fall

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meds & update

So I called Dr. St.g. office the other day to ask if taking HC was ok during Pregnancy. I knew the answer since Sew mentioned it in a previous post. For some reason I had gotten lazy about taking it regular during xmas break since I walk up late and eat at odd times. Even when I went back to work I had stopped taking it for a good week before I found out I was PG.

HC has saved me the last 3 month I was on it. My energy level was back, migranes gone, my mood was improved some and waking up in the morning was not as painful. So how am I going to give up my best friend for the next eight month of pregnancy? I hope that my adrenals have improved enough that I don't go back to pre HC days. I have an appointment with my thyroid Dr. next week and will ask her she thinks.

Ever morning I get up I thank god for this pregnancy. It still hasn't sunk in and will not sink in until I am visible pregnant I guess.

For those who would like to know what meds I was on prior to this pregnancy here it is
Slow release T.3
HC
LDN
Progesterone & Estradiol post ovulation
Vitamin D3
Vitamin B-complex
B12
Selenium

I have been on this meds 3-4 month before conceving.

I had taken 2 weeks off back around xmas time to just relax and spend time with my hubby. I vowed that TTC will not be getting in the way of me enjoying my vacation so i was not paying attention much except do the deed twice during fertile CM. I had only four days of ferily CM and it was not great either so I figured that the cycle was a bust and didn't care.

In thinking ahead I had also e-mailed Dr. T.oth with my health history and planned to see him some time in March. Since I get CM through out my cycle I was thinking of the possiblity of infection. I did get an e-mail from his office saying that we can call in for a consultation. I saw a few negative reviews for him so I wanted to wait and read a little more. I didn't even tell my DH about it.

Then this Pregnancy happened unexpected. The funny thing is I had only one cycle where my luteal phase was a full 14 days with no spotting prior to conceiving. So the progesterone and estradiol played a huge part in correcting my luteal phase.

I have no morning sickness, I get a little nauscated after I eat lunch and dinner but nothing to worry about. Hope this keeps up.

I am 6 wks PG today.

Praying for all of you who are waiting for your BFP.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're able to take the HC! Glad you're not too sick. Haha.

    ReplyDelete