fall

fall

Thursday, February 10, 2011

PG Update

I had my progesterone test on Tuesday and just got the call from Dr. S. office. It is at 15, so much improved from the initial 10.5. I am suppose to stay with both the suppository and the injection and measure every two weeks.

I am terrified of the possibility of bleeding that as soon as I get home from work I am flat on my bed. At the end of the day yesterday I had such a bad lower back pain that I was beginning to panic. I have had worst Endo pains and can tolerate this but it just scared the hell out of me so again spent the time laying on my bed. When I got up this morning the pain is still there so I decided to call in sick. Just can't risk it at this point and will do anything to keep this baby cooking.

I still haven't called an OBGYN but have a clinic in mind that is close by work.

I have been getting up at 4 am since we found out we were PG and takes me a long time before I fall back asleep and by then it it time to get up for work. So I guess this is also contributing to the fatigue.

No morning sickness at all, at times some minimal nausea after I eat lunch/dinner but nothing to even worry about so praying that this keeps up.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, go to a doctor!!! You should be getting checked for these symptoms. Praying all will be well. Keep that baby cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Coco. Makes me nervous!! Oh I hope and pray for you:):)

    ReplyDelete