fall

fall

Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Trimester Worries

This past week I was pretty comfortable and didn't have any bleeding except for when I wipe I see a hint of blood. I actually planned to exercise starting today, just walks and stretches. Prior to the Pregnancy walking more than 10-15 min was painful because of the Endo pain so I actually wanted to test my self and see if I can do more.

I was sitting in a conference call meeting at work yesterday with my boss and all of a sudden I felt wetness down there. I was already feeling a little off with a headache and generally not feeling well. So a few minutes before the meeting ended I packed my computer and ran out to get my purse and head home. I didn't even want to go to the restroom because I knew that it was going through my pants.

So I get home and my underwear and pants are socked with blood and I saw a big clot (a little bigger than a finger-sorry TMI). Luckily DH was at home so we headed to the emergency room. Beside the headache and dizziness I had very faint cramps.

We spent 4 hours at the hospital, they tested for beta and also had a vaginal ultrasound. By the time I got to the hospital the bleeding was very little and it gradually stopped. All seem to be fine, we actually saw the heartbeat and it was the coolest thing. But now I am terrified. This bleeding came from no where with no warning.

I was told to stay off my feet for the weekend.

DH just got me GF Steak & Cheese, it was so yummy. The hunger and craving are kicking in.

7 comments:

  1. you had a clot as big as your finger?! i can't imagine seeing that and not freaking out. i'm glad you got checked and everything looks good still. hearing the heartbeat must be the best sound in the world after that scare. glad your hubby is there to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I would've freaked out too! Glad everything looked good on the ultrasound. Usually a good heartbeat means that the baby is okay, and if there's anything wrong in the uterus that's causing bleeding like that, it would show up on it and you'd know. So it sounds promising. But still scary! When do you see your regular OB? Hopefully early next week!!! Keep a close eye on things! Maybe the clot is from left over endo???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have freaked out girlfriend! OMGOSH! The heartbeat is amazing! Glad you were able to see it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOlY COW woman! I would have totally lost it. All sorts of thoughts would have gone through my head...nothing positive. I was honestly so scared for you when I read this. I am so very happy it ended on a good note. What a relief. I can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and by the way...that title picture on your blog is WOW! I want some:) haha. I know you are probably hating it but we could use some down here in lower Alabama:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco, I still don't have an OB. Will have to get in touch with one this week.

    I am still freaked out by this bleeding.

    ReplyDelete