Sunday, August 1, 2010


During my post-opt visit I told Dr. S that it would not be a good idea for us to start TTC. Even if we start I doubt that it will happen since I know my health is not optimal to support a pregnancy. He did agree that we should wait until the hormonal issues get resolved. I am actually at peace with this decision. The only thing that worries me is losing time due to my advance age :). However I believe this will be the best decision. In the mean time DH will have to do SA analysis and I will have to focus on getting answers in a timely manner and not waist time.

Today is CD10 and I haven't seen any fertile mucus. I saw a little bit 4 days ago but that kind of went away. I usually ovulate by day 12 but may be there is a delay here since this is the first cycle after surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment