fall

fall

Monday, August 9, 2010

Again

On Friday I noticed a hint of blood and thought may be this is due to ovulation. I haven't seen fertile CM since CD7/8 and it just disappeared. So I figured I must be having a delayed ovulation due to surgery & stress. Any way come Sunday AF is here. Yep, at CD17 AF is here. I am at a loss. Not only did I bleed for 11 days after surgery my period came so I had 15 days of total bleeding after surgery. And now at CD17 I am going through the same thing. I have never had a cycle this short before. I have no idea what my body is trying to do. I am afraid that all this bleeding is going to leave me anemic. It is going to be interesting to see what the next cycle will be like. What is more frustrating is the fact that Dr. S wants to see a few regular cycles before doing the hormonal test.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about these messed up cycles. Our bodies can be the most uncooperative organisms known to our bodies! I can't figure out my own body either! Hope yours sorts itself out soon!

    ReplyDelete