fall

fall

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Almost Over


I saw my local OB earlier this week.  He did an ultrasound to confirm, he has one of the fancy machines so it took a second and the picture was clear.  Sac with no flickering heartbeat.  Although I knew the outcome seeing it was devastating. 

I have a D & C scheduled for tomorrow morning.  I just came back from a pre-surgery physical at the hospital.   The OB said he usually does the procedure at his office or outpatient surgery places.  I requested it be done at a hospital.  I am terrified and so fearful of going under.   It makes me feel a little better doing it at the hospital in case there is any complication.   I know these procedures are considered simple but I am freaking out.

Nothing has happened as far as naturally miscarrying.   I have seen a hint of blood and cramping  here and there but nothing else. 

Asking for your prayers.  Thank You.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie. *hugs* And prayers are definitely headed your way. Wish I could be there to give you a huge hug and bake you a giant chocolate cake!!! So very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your heartache. I will be praying for you and your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now reading this and I'm so sorry to read of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete