fall

fall

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome POI


My progesterone level from last week came back at 9.5.   The first test was at 20.5, I know too good to be true.    Over the two weeks I was thinking on how it was possible for my body to have recovered and started producing enough Progesterone.  I was happy but couscous.     I am waiting for the Pharmacy to send me the shots so I can start as soon as possible.  Oh well, the short happy ride is over I guess and welcoming sore bottoms but that is a small price to pay. 

I wonder if stopping the HC has something to do with the drop in progesterone,  I was only taking 5 mg/day so I don't think that will have a huge impact but it is possible that some of the progesterone being produced is converting to cortisol.

I am also going to repeat the ultrasound tomorrow so they can measure the heart beat.  I would have preferred to do it next week but the doctor insisted I do it this week.  I am a little scared and  I hate internal ultrasounds. 

I am also starting to feel nauseous.  Today I have been feeling it the whole day.  By the end of the day I am usually exhausted and my lower back is killing me.  I will have to do some exercise daily to deal with the lower back issue.  I think changing our mattress to something less cushiony might help too.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment