fall

fall

Friday, August 16, 2013

It gets worse


I called for the results of the ultrasound.  In addition to the heartbeat being low it is measuring at 6wks 2days.  I am 7 wk.  Not looking good at all.

I walk up around 4 am this morning and since then I have had mild cramps and lower back pain.

I am losing hope.

I am numb.  I don't know what to think.

People around me are not reacting like me.  My husband is too calm, I just told him the result and he just nodded.  I am pissed at him.  Really pissed.

I was told the Dr. will call me back once he sees the result. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! Why isn't my reader picking up your posts? It hasn't shown me the last few, it's supposed to update automatically! Sweetie!!! Just *hugs* and lots of prayers!!!! I'm really hoping that somehow this all turns out okay, and baby makes it here safely. Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and baby are in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stalking your blog, waiting for updates and praying. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete