fall

fall

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sad


I had the ultrasound today and no change.   Actually it is worse than last week.   Baby is still measuring 6 wk 1d, and they couldn't measure the heart rate.   I am 8wk and 1 day today.

I won't hear from my Dr. until tomorrow morning.  I have to do the POI tonight but I don't want to, what is the point, it is just going to delay the miscarriage. 

I had to go for a progesterone draw after the ultrasound.  I don't think it is necessary but I did it anyways.

While I was at LabCorp with my DH I just wanted to run out.  I felt a panic attack coming on, just the realization that my baby is slowly fading away and it will soon be over was too much.   I just breathed through it and let the panic pass.

Thank you for your prayers.







3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sweetie! Just *hugs*!!! There are no words that make any of this any better, but I wish there were. I wish I knew what I could say to help you even a little. Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently came across your blog. I'm very sorry for your sadness. I know the pain of miscarriage, having two after my miracle baby girl was born. I just want you to know that as hopeless as you may be feeling now, there is hope after miscarriage. I am now 17 weeks pregnant with my second miracle. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear how you're feeling and about your baby. We are continuing to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete