fall

fall

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Update


So as  expected I got a call from my Dr. yesterday with pretty much the same info I got from the ultrasound tech.   I stopped the progesterone and I am just waiting for the bleeding to start.   If anything starts over the weekend I will go to the emergency room to get it taken out.

I made an appointment with my OB for Tuesday if nothing happens between not and then.
 
The nurse said it should take about a week for the progesterone to go down and bleeding to start.   The progesterone level was at 10.5 on Thursday. 

All the pregnancy symptoms I had vanished overnight.  Yesterday morning I walk up and nothing.  No sore boobs, no morning sickness or feeling tired.    I feel like my period is about to come but the cramps are very faint.  So it seems like this might drag on.  I don't think I can handle for it to happen naturally.   I am trying to minimize the heartache.

I have an appointment with my Napro Dr. in two weeks to review the cycle long hormonal profile that we never looked at because of the surprise pregnancy. 

The two weeks with my baby was joyful and I am thankful for it. 

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* I seriously love the last line so much! Felt that way before, and it's just so much joy and ache... Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete