fall

fall

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Update


I had a D & C on Friday morning.   It went fine.  I was freaked out the whole week and the night before I woke up in the middle of the night.  I prayed and prayed and finally fall asleep.  When I woke up in the morning I was calm and ready to get it over with.

The nurse who was preparing me for the procedure was so nice.  As soon as I told her what I was there for she sat by me and told me her experience with a D & C she had 17 years ago.   She was so sweet. 

There was a criminal across from my room who was being prepped for surgery.  I first saw three cops walking around and wondering what was going on and then I saw them taking the man.  His hands and legs were chained.  Weird, for a minute I was thinking what if he tried to get away and grab one of the polices guns..... 

I have been taking it easy ever since and spending time with my baby.  DH has been cooking since I can't stand for too long.  The cramping starts if I push myself so I am just laying low.

Emotionally I am doing fine, I think.  A few tears here and there but I have been focused on being Thankful and letting go.   My hormones have not crashed yet, may be it would be a smooth landing but I haven't felt any major difference.   Hopefully it stays that way. 

Thank You for your prayers.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing okay. I hope your hormones just stay nice and easy. And I would've freaked about the prisoner in pre-op. Yikes! I love your attitude in this difficult time! Take it easy. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss and everything you've been through! Will be praying for you...

    ReplyDelete