fall

fall

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MH 2nd Bday

MH celebrated her 2nd birthday this past weekend.   Over the summer we missed a lot of gathering due to illnesses, pregnancy and miscarriage.  Original I was planning just a party with immediate families (my family) but since we have not seen DH's extended family I thought it would be a good opportunity to see them and catch up.  Of course I was worried sick about having a party since I thought physical It would have been hard to do all the cooking and we don't have room in our budget to get the food catered.  My mom offered to make the big dishes, I made a few dishes and we prepared for two days so that I don't get overwhelmed.   I decided not to invite my extended family since it would mean we will have over 40 people and that would just be too overwhelming.   I didn't take pictures with our camera when she cut the cake since I was busy setting up.  She was very fussy at the beginning since she didn't get to finish her nap but finally warmed up.
 

2 comments:

  1. Belated Birthday wishes! She is cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, she is amazingly beautiful!!! That smile and those eyes! I just wanna squeeze her. :) I'm glad your mom was able to help and you could connect with family a bit again. I hope it was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete