fall

fall

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Too Much Time

DH left to visit his parents. He will be out of the country for more than a month. What am I going to do? He has been driving me everywhere for the last few month and does all the errands. It feels weird to not have him around. We have never been apart for more than a week and that was once. I don't want to be a baby about this but I am so used to him that I don't know what to do with myself without him. I am going to have too much time on my hand and will need to come up with something to occupy myself. It doesn't help that I am not in the best of health either. I have family around, lots of them and my mom is with me but it is not the same. If it wasn't for Endo and my health condition and the fact that I can't take off time from work right now, I would have gone with him at least for part of the month :(. This sucks big time and I feel like crying my self to sleep.

On a different note I managed to take a 15 min walk. Big step for me, may be I can do 30 min tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better everyday. And I hope that your days apart from your husband flies by quickly. We're often a lot stronger than we think. You'll get through this. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete