fall

fall

Friday, July 16, 2010

Recovery 2

The post surgery instruction says to go back to work after 5 days. How is that possible? I have tried to increase my activities gradually and yesterday I cooked dinner. By the end of it I was in pain and a total mess. I had one of those headaches due to pain and pain around right ovary and lower abdominal. The bleeding hasn't stopped either. A couple of days ago it became light but then started back again once I started walking around plus I am also seeing clots. I called the Dr's office but they said all is normal and I should expect the bleeding to last about 10 days which is not far away. I don't remember the bleeding to be this heavy after my first surgery. I am still having blurry vision which is most likely due to hormonal issues rather than endo pain but the blurriness does increase with increasing pain. I am suppose to be back at work on Monday but I don't know how that is going to happen.

The only thing I manged to do today is wash my hair and that was tiring. Since then I have been laying flat and reading blogs. I have also been searching for a Dr. around my area that would treat my adrenal/thyroid hormone issues with a normal lab result. The last Endocrinologist said my hormone levels were fine and he can't do anything for me :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment