fall

fall

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fertile Thoughts

The other day I was putting some stuff away and found a few pants that don't fit me. I bought these a few years ago when I was 15 lb heaver. The immediate thing that came up to my mind is that I will wear this when I get pregnant. I have done this multiple times as if I am the most fertile woman in the world. Same thing happened yesterday, my Mom was going through old cloth and asked me if I wanted a black pair of pants but she realized it was a little big for me and said so, but I said I will take it. The pant is not my style but looking at the elastic band I thought perfect for a big belly :). So I have a few shirts, pants and dresses reserved for this purpose, how odd.

RG

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing the reverse. The other day, I put away clothes that don't fit me - because I was much smaller then!

    I don't think you're odd. Unless we're both odd. The last 6 dresses I bought had a dual purpose-wearable now and with big pregnant belly. I was really impressed with myself when I bought my last 2 dresses during my big shopping splurge recently. I thought,"Wow! This dress is really cool-I can wear it even when I'm pregnant! It's a MUST BUY!"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog :).
    I do the same thing! Well, not actively any more, but several years ago I had accumulated a few larger sizes of sweaters and cute shirts from when I lived overseas and have them in a box on the top of my closet. I can't bear to get rid of them...hoping I can wear them one day.

    ReplyDelete