fall

fall

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Presurgery Appointment

I had my pre-surgery appointment with Dr. S. This was the first time my DH met the Dr and he was impressed. Dr. S talked about the surgery in details and answered all our questions. I had an ultrasound and blood work done in the afternoon.
It was all a pleasant experience as the staff were attentive and efficient.
I am really glad that DH met the Dr. before the surgery since he will have to communicate with him after surgery. It was hard for DH to take off work but it had to be done. Now I am waiting for this surgery that will happen in a week. I will take a week off work to recovery and will have to physically go back to work at least for part of the day and work from home the rest of the time. Not looking forward to that but I am optimistic that the surgery will get rid of the pain or at least reduce it. I had hoped that by now I would have done the hormone profile test through out a cycle with Dr. S. He suggested that we will start the testing when I go back for post surgery visit.

This week has been hard, the long drive to the Drs. office was painful even though DH was driving, I just can't handle the sitting up for an extended time. By the end of the day I had one of those migraine like headaches. My anxiety attacks have also increased.

Wish me luck and a little prayer will be nice.

RG

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll be feeling better real soon. Hugs, luck, and prayers--all sent your way!

    ReplyDelete