fall

fall

Monday, July 19, 2010

Progress

I was so discouraged yesterday. After an 8h night sleep I walk up tired. Completely exhausted. My stomach didn't feel right either so I had a little bit to eat and slept it off. The fatigue was accompanied with numb legs and arms. My whole body felt odd. By late afternoon I had enough energy to walk a couple of blocks. Of course there is no way I can be at work in this state so I have told my boss I needed another week to recovery. So today I walk up and felt fine for a while. I actually managed to walk for 20min which was hard and also came home and sat on a chair for 3 hours trying to see if I am up to sitting for an extended period of time. I was so positive and happy and by late afternoon my steam has run out. Even though I was in bed for a couple of hours working on my computer that was not enough rest. I stood in my kitchen for may be 20 min cooking and that was it. I was in pain. My right ovary started throbbing and right leg was all numb. The ugly tension headache reappeared. My body can't handle the slightest bit of physical or emotional stress. I have my post surgery appointment with Dr. S next week. We will be going over plans for hormonal test over the next cycle.

Its day 10 and bleeding hasn't stopped, it has been light today but still there. I am on CD25 but because of the sugery I am sure my cycle is wacky.

RG

2 comments:

  1. Your body has been through a lot - your insides have been cut up with many little incisions and your body needs time to heal. I think the fact that you're up and about on your feet is amazing. Rest and let your wounds heal. And treat your self to something nice. You need a perk after what you've been through! I wish you a speedy recovery! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zengirl. I am too hard on myself sometimes and not very patient. It just got to me that the Dr. said I could go back to work 5 days after surgery and it is now week 2 and I am still struggling.

    ReplyDelete