fall

fall

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Ovaries Are Shotting Eggs

HOLY COW I am in pain. Finally some CM showed up a few days ago and today my ovaries are aching and I feel pinches, dull pain and lower back pain. My stomach is all sensitive and this just remindes me of the pre-surgery days. To add to it I feel edgy and just hormonal. Please Please God let this not be Endo pain.
I am going to be positive and think of this as being a strong ovulation and nothing more. But I need this headach and hormonal state to be gone. This roller coster doesnot stop.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, yuck! I'm so sorry deary. I hope you are feeling better today. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crappy. Sorry. I hate all this hormone stuff. Hate not knowing if I'll be "sane enough" to go out in public without having a hormone fueled breakdown. I really hope this is just a really sturdy egg (or two) busting its way out... really hope it's not Endo.

    ReplyDelete