fall

fall

Saturday, December 18, 2010

No Spotting

Today is P+13 and I have no spotting and no hint of blood. How cool is this, I am so happy that my Luteal Phase has improved. Last cycle I started spotting on P+6 so this is a huge improvement and I am over the moon. I have been cramping off and on for the last six days so AF is around the corner but that is fine. One step at a time. However I may break down and test if AF doesn't arrive by tomorrow.

I am off work until the New Year which is great. I haven't bought a single gift except some chocolate for my co-workers so a day next week will be spent at the mall. We are planning to go early in the morning so we can avoid the crowd.

I have a cold that got worse overnight. I have a Xmas party to attend tonight but have no energy to wash my hair and make my self ready for a party so I won't be going. DH is also off work so we are taking it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment