fall

fall

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Panicking


Yes this blog is all about PMS and period.  Sorry.  

I am panicking right now.  The last few days I have been so freaking worried that the D & C after the missed miscarriage could have caused the almost non existent bleeding during my period.

I had PMS starting a week before AF arrived.  The usually cramping, lower pack pain, boob pain etc.  I started seeing a hint of blood when I wiped starting 11 days after ovulation and continue to see the same thing for three days.  Then what seem to be Day 1 of AF yesterday I only see bleeding when I wipe.   I don't even need a panty liner, it is that scanty.   I have never experienced this before, my issues before my 2nd surgery was always bleeding too much and clots and now I am dealing with the opposite. 

This cycle is the third cycle after the D & C.   My cycle after a D & C was also very light, just spotting.  The 2nd cycle the same.  The cycle now is worse, I see red blood but nothing that would be enough to spot or only few spots.   Of course I goggled and run in to "As.herman's Syndrome".  Oh boy, now I am in a panic mode.   Could it be possible that the D & C could have hurt my lining?
I wasn't worried about the less bleeding with the first cycle since people say it happens after a D & C.   It is so weird not to be bleeding when you are cramping as usually.  I feel like the bleeding could be trapped, oh geeeeeeeeeeee.  Why can't I get a break, why do I have to deal with one problem after another?

I am suppose to do a day 21 ultrasound to measure the uterine lining.   I put it off for the next cycle.  

Anyone reading with the same experience after a D & C?  Please comment

It seem like another pregnancy is looking sooooo out of reach right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment