fall

fall

Friday, November 22, 2013

Randomness


1. I just put MH down for her nap.  I am exhausted, changing her diaper has became a fight every single time.   When she was old enough to start kicking, I was delighted she didn't fuss and kick when we changed her diaper.  Now she is making up for lost time.  She is 2 years old so she knows better when she is told to stop but she keeps fighting me.  Part of it is that when DH changes her diaper he goes along with the kicking and plays around with her.   I can't do that, I don't enjoy being kicked in my stomach multiple times while I am wiping poop.   Not only she kicks me in the belly, she also brings her leg up to my face and attempts.   So I start of with a warning and try to distract her but by the end of the diaper change we are both mad.  Then I take her to her time out spot and tell her to stand with her facing the wall.   Of course she doesn't stand still.  Then the tears fall like heavy rain and my heart breaks but I try to resist giving in.    By the end of the ordeal I am exhausted because now she is upset and wants to be held.   Hope this is a temporary thing.

2.  I have had PMS symptoms for the last 6 days now.   I am just wiped out.  Cramps, lower back pain, boob pain, headaches, fatigue.   I am this close to stopping the progesterone because I think it is making it worse.  I ovulated early this cycle, seem another wasted cycle.  Went ahead and took all meds, started spotting on P+10.  AF is due tomorrow so I must suffer for another few days.  My house is a mess, the floor need mopping and my back is not up to that task.   Ever afternoon this week I have been laying down every time I get a chance.   My P+7 progesterone level is at 7.4., pretty low.   I think this cycle is a fluke so I am going to wait for next cycle and repeat the test.  

3. I started taking the desiccated thyroid this week.  I haven't seen any difference in how I feel.  With all the PMS it is hard to gage improvement so we shall see how I feel when I am done with AF.

4. My mom is going home in Dec.  I will be alone for at least a month :(.  Not looking forward to it. 

5. I will be hosting Thanksgiving.   It is just going to be my sisters family and parents so not too much pressure. 

6.  I have been trying to prepare myself for a possibility of going back to work in the spring.   I started reading some articles and just refreshing myself with all that is needed.   I am counting on the desiccated thyroid to get me to where I need to be physically and emotionally so I can handle working.  We shall see.

7.  I am going to go lie down in my bed and watch a movie.   Hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment