fall

fall

Friday, July 29, 2011

All the eating paid off

I had an ultrasound this morning. I am always tense before ultrasounds. It’s been two weeks since the last measurement where we were told baby girl was too small and measuring a week behind. I ate like crazy and gained at least 3lb over the two weeks.

At 31wk 3d she is a little over 3lb, she gained a full lb over the last two week. I am over the moon that this is going well. I don't care how much weight I gain at this point, I am just going to keep snacking away. I have less than 9 wks to go and I am getting nervious.

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO!!!! SO glad that things are turning around! And you're right... no worries about your weight gain, if you breast feed it should all come off quickly anyway. :) Such good news!

    ReplyDelete