fall

fall

Friday, August 5, 2011

Quick Takes

I don't think I have ever done quick takes but I will attempt
1. I read a fiction a month ago worth mentioning incase anyone is interested, my Dr. suggested it. It is "Cut.tting for S.tones" by Abr.aham V.ergh.ese. I may be a little biased since the story is set in my home country but I loved it.

2. My routine these days have been to come home and sit on a couch for a couple of hours until my hubby comes home to give me dinner. I am loving the special treatment I am getting.

3. Hips are starting to hurt but I am amazed how easy this pregnancy has been so far.

4. My biggest fear is the endometriosis coming back to haunt me after birth. I cannot imagine being in that kind of pain and emotional anguish. I feel like I am asking to much from God after all the blessing, my recent prayer have been please God cure me from this disease. I can't imagine dealing with it again.

7. My family threw me a baby shower last week. We mostly got money and a few items. We still have not bought anything for the baby yet. We are going to buy the essentials this weekend.
8. Every time I see hubby I get giggle, I am thrilled that he is going to be a father. Wow, that was my worst fear and the most painful to think that hubby might never be able to be a father.

9. I have been feeling sad and have cried a number of times. My sister passed away in early 2010, she was my closest sibling and she will never see me pregnant or with a baby. Yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night and started crying, I will have to grief the loss of sharing this experience with her. During our infertile years she always said it will happen for us and supported us in every possible way. I miss her so much.

I should stop here, crying again.

Praying for all of you who are still waiting for your blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun. I am SO there with you on #9. I found out I was pregnant 7 days before my dad died, and I'm due on his birthday. Lots of tears and emotions constantly, especially now that it's getting closer. *sigh* I don't know what to say, just I understand and I'm sorry.

    Glad your hubby is spoiling you and that you got good stuff at your shower! :) Hang in there, we are almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete