fall

fall

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

31 wks

I am 31wks today. Wow, time flies. This week is the first time I felt really tired and slow to the bones. My hips and knees hurt and the fact that I haven’t walked much due to the heat wave the last few weeks doesn't help.
Since I couldn't do the 3h glucose test I have been monitoring my glucose level. It doesn't look too good, the highest has been 210, cut off is at 135 after a meal. Since i am on a gluten free diet I don't eat a lot of carbs so the change is not a big deal for me but it still takes away a few things that I have been enjoying. No rice, sweetened yogurt, smoothes with fruit, potatoes etc.
Today I saw my OB, I have gained 6lb in a month, the nonstop snacking is helping. I have a scan on Friday to assess baby's growth, praying that all is good.
I had a conversation with my OB today, just came out and told him that I would like to avoid a c-section unless it is absolutely necessary and also mentioned that I want to avoid being induced if possible. Since I have GD they he will not let me pass the due date if things don't start naturally. I just mentioned it so he knows where I stand. I just hope that baby girl have caught up in growth and all is good.
I mentioned on a previous post that one of my husband cousin and his wife are going through infertility. I suspected it but never asked but finally DH talked to him, I am so glad he did because they are open to try Na.protech. They have been trying for 10 years. Please pray for them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. How hard is that, to be told to gain weight AND to diet? haha. Good luck with it! If you don't go into labor by the due date, see if he will strip membranes, or break your water, rather than put you on pitocin. Much easier and much more natural. As soon as you get pitocin, your chances for c-section go up... trust me, I've been there. :-P Good luck on everything! I hope the baby is gaining weight nicely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that u have gained weight.. Praying for the couple struggling with infertility. Yes, yes NaPro is the way to go.. Hook her to all the great blogs & the little miracles..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to be told to gain weight:) fun!! haha. That is so great that they are so open to Napro. So many people question it and hesitate that they don't realize what valuable time they are wasting...at least that is what I'm experiencing down here. I'm trying to hard to spread the message. Glad to hear all is well:)

    ReplyDelete