fall

fall

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy Bee

I can't believe its been two weeks since my last blog. Wow, time flies when you are busy. I have been reading blogs but had no time to comment, sorry.
The last few weeks have been busy especially this past week with back to back meetings and an additional project that was added to my already full plate. Oh well, I hate having too many meetings, when do you get to do the actual work? I have also been putting at least half a day on weekends working from home.

On the pregnancy front things were going well, the hint of blood that is always there cleared up for two weeks so I was getting comfortable. However, it returned this week and scared the hell out of me. It comes accompanied with some mild cramps and I start tensing up and preparing for the worst. It is so hard to just enjoy being pregnant when bleeding is involved. I only see it when I wipe but enough to put me in a panic.

I am also starting to show, I have noticed a few people glancing at my belly at work even though I try to wear layers to cover it up. I am one of those skin people with a little pouch to start with and add 10 wks pregnant and it sticks out like a sore thumb especially in the afternoon after I eat my lunch. During my gluten days before I gave it up I had put on 15 lb and most of it around my stomach and people thought I was pregnant. They probably think that I am just gaining the weight back.

I haven't thrown up not even once but the nausea has been a little intense this week so ginger tea is my best friend for now. For a while all I was craving was baked potato with lots of cheese. Normally I don't eat that much cheese so I thought that was weird.

This whole experience is so surreal and sometimes I have to pinch my self that this is actually happening.

2 comments:

  1. So glad it's all working out! And yeah the blood makes for sleepless nights. What does your doc say about it? So fun that you're showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I totally understand. The blood would have scared me too. So happy to hear you are doing well w ur potatoes and cheese! Haha

    Showing!!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete