fall

fall

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snappy

Today is CD1. The cramps are mild so I am not complaining too much. When I am on my period I have no desire to go anywhere. I just want to take it easy at home, cuddle with a heating pad and watch TV or read.

Yesterday evening DH and I went to visit a relative at a hospital. On the way home I suggested we pick up dinner from a new restaurant my sister suggested and DH didn't want to go. He is not in to new places so I gave him a choice to pick a restaurant. Anyhow in the process I was a little pissed and snapped because he doesn't have any suggestion but said he doesn't want to go to this place. Any how I told him to forget it and we went home. He accused me of being snappy this week and hasn't appreciated my interaction with my sister on an argument I had with her earlier this week. I was accused of being disrespectful and snappy because I said "What the hell..." to him :). I have noticed this past week my fuse has been short but it is not like he is a saint either.

Today I made spaghetti squash for lunch and DH didn't want to touch it and I got pissed but didn't say anything. The least he can do is taste it. He just left to go to the bookstore for coffee and I nicely turned down the offer since I am in no mood to be in public, sitting on a chair. I rather be peacfully alone, horzontal with my hot tea in hand and my heating pad.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I too like to zonk out and do absolutely nothing except indulge in my own comfort and needs when AF pain comes around. I'm so sorry you're having an awful day. The combination of AF, cramps & uncooperative husband can make any day bad. I hope you feel better soon and that your husband gives you a break. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about cd1 :(. Hope you get lots of time just taking it easy and relaxing on the couch with your heating pad.

    ReplyDelete