fall

fall

Friday, April 30, 2010

Frustrated

I have been waiting for the Na.pro Doc. to get back to me on a possible surgery date. The problem is I have been working from home this week because of the pain. Driving is out of the question so I had to stay home. I sent the Dr. my peak date on Wed. and haven't heard from him. I know it is only been a couple of days but I was hoping for the possibility of having the surgery soon. My period will be here on the 2nd/3rd which means I will have to schedule surgery end of next week or early the following week. I ovulate on day 10-12 so preovulatory phase is pretty short which makes it difficult to fit surgery this soon. Just beyond frustrated. I am stuck home on a Friday night watching TV for the million times.

On the positive note at least my job allows me to work from home for a short time so I am Thankful for it.

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment