fall

fall

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Recurring team


I am on cd 25 (p+11).  I have been cramping for the last 4 days, started it off light and not as bad as the last cycle.  I am also slightly nauseated. 

I started spotting on p+10, very light so yes there is a possibility that I may be pregnant.   I can't risk it and wait to test until I miss my period so I have to test before stopping the progesterone on p13.  The only thing that is encouraging is the spotting which is very light and not bright red.   Then again I my period's have progressively been light.   The cycle after my D & C the cramps were so bad and I was waiting for a flood.  When AF arrived after a whole week of painful cramps it lasted a day with only light bleeding.

The last few days when MH naps I get in my bed and watch the D.uggar's on my Ipad.   I don't think it is wise to watch while in the 2WW.  I starting tearing about a sill thing one of the youngest child did :).  I have been crying about random stuff too.  I don't think any one who is struggling to conceive should watch this show.  Special the episode where M.i.chelle announced she is pregnant with 19th.  It goes something like, oh I am breastfeeding bla bla and I had a feeling I am pregnant so I tested :). 

MH and I have been enjoying our daily walk.  Fall is my favorite season, I just don't like what it brings.   

................

After I posted this blog I started cooking lunch and I can barely stand because the cramps have intensified followed by bright red bleeding.  AF is here at p11, just wonderful.  I give up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang! I was totally hopeful for the first half of this post and then saw the last part... I'm so sorry!!! This crap is so hard. I'm currently CD something ridiculous, and I am pretty sure I ovulated at some point in the last 10 days, but really no way to pin point exactly when... I don't even know when I can start to hope. I wish there was a little light that would come on inside my belly when I was pregnant... just so I'd know. :) I know the Duggar show is not very helpful... the only good thing about it is that at least they seem to genuinely love and take care of their children.... But yeah, definitely a show I don't have the heart to watch.

    ReplyDelete