fall

fall

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

HCG


Dr. D. wanted to do another HCG which I did yesterday.   The number is around 2900 and looking good.   I will have an ultrasound next week and a repeat test of progesterone and HCG.

I am doing fine.  The hunger is starting to kick in and I also have mild cramps and lower back ache.    Good thing is I haven't seen any blood since the implantation bleeding so that is good.

I told my sisters and Mom and they are all excited.  The funny thing is that I already look 3 month pregnant not because of this pregnancy but just overall weight gain and I am always blotted.  We had a family lunch at my uncles last Sunday and my aunt was looking at me all funny.  Over the last few months I have been asked at least six times by different family member if I was pregnant. 
Now I don't care,  I am close to taking out my maternity pants since most of my pants are too tight to begin with so probably won't be able to wear them much longer.

I am so excited, and what do you know, the endometriosis pain is disappearing.  There is still some lingering pain but not as intense.  I hate endometriosis.

In the next few weeks I will have to go for a blood draw so we can check the state of my thyroid and whether we need to up the meds.  I am also getting tested for mineral and vitamin levels and going back to my Doc. for a review. 

I am so happy right now, no words to describe it. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh this just makes me happy all over! :) So excited! Did you tell your hubby? What did he say? Did you already post it and I missed it? I'm such a space lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, yeah you did post it. LOL. Sorry. Have a broken sewer main, a sink hole in the front yard, and lots of stress over here. I can't remember anything! Love hearing good news!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco,

    So sorry about the sewage issue.

    My husband is difficult to surprise. Originally I was going to put the pregnancy test pic as his screen on his cell phone but he repeatedly asked me why I needed his phone and I gave up. A few days ago he asked me "so we are really having another baby?" I guess it is slowly sinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am so happy for you. Many prayers for you and the baby..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Siblings are a true gift!

    ReplyDelete