fall

fall

Friday, July 26, 2013

Numbers


Yes I am pregnant.  Lab work done on P + 16

Progesterone: 20.3

HCG: 313

Yep, no progesterone injection for now.  I am so excited.  I am going to continue 200 mg progesterone suppository ever night and we will see what the numbers look like in two weeks.  Who's body is this?  I am really surprised the numbers came up this high.  My first pregnancy it was around 10 at P + 18. 

The day I tested when Hubby got home MH was wearing " Big Sister" shirt.  Took one of her white shirts and wrote on it with a marker.   He was like what does it mean Big sister, it took him a few minutes to get it. 

He wasn't expecting this at all since I told him my period was on the way and I was already spotting.  I had really bad cramps for a couple of days so he thought I was already done with AF. 

He is excited but couscous as usual.  I think until he sees a bump he is not going to be too excited.   However I am over the moon. 

To give MH a sibling makes me so happy.   In addition, If it was like the last pregnancy, I will be pain free for the next 9 months.   My pain already has gone down.   Endometriosis free for the next 9 months is a gift. 

Praying that all goes well.  I am going to act like a normal fertile girl and not stress about all the things that could go wrong. 




2 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! SO EXCITED!!!!! :) Best news I've had in a LONG time! Praying everything goes well! Numbers look excellent! So excited! And of course, hoping we'll be pregnant together again. LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coco. Yes it would be really cool if we are pregnant together. Hope you are testing soon and prayers for you.

    It is so unreal, still so excited.

    ReplyDelete