fall

fall

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

HOLY COW: #2


Its CD29 today (P+ 16) and I tested this morning and yeahhhhhh it was Positive, BIG FAT POSITIVE. 

I am the type of person when I am excited  the excitement display only last for 5 second and I am all calm on the outside but still excited inside.   I did a dance and a quite scream in my bathroom for 5 seconds.

This cycle I did the hormone profile and my last blood draw was on P+11.    I was waiting for my period to arrive so that I can e-mail my chart to the Dr. and was planning to see her in a month to review.

On P+10 I spotted, just a hint of blood and did the same for two more days.  This has happened before so I cursed under my breath and just let it go. 

The last two days I had no bleeding, non what so ever and I started to suspect something is up.  Then again it has happened before and had followed up with AF.  I was actually quite amused on the constant chatter that was going on in my head and I was going to blog about it and didn't have time.

When I saw no blood yesterday I decided I would test on P + 16. 

MH sleeps with us and she woke up in the middle of the night wet, apparently her dad gave her a lot of water before bed even though I have asked him not to do.   It was 3:30am and while he was changing her I went down to get a glass of water but realized that I was starving so I had some peanuts and went back to sleep. 

At 7:30 am I walk up to pee and before I peed I checked for any blood, God knows how many times I have done this and had discovered a hint of blood or AF.  That is when I decided I am going to use the only PG stick I had.

Oh my, the feeling of seeing the positive stick.   I can scream with excitement right now.  

After the test I ran downstairs to get my camera, I thought DH had already left for work but he was sitting in the kitchen working.    I resisted telling him.   I told him I came down for water and run back up quickly.   I waited until he left to take a picture of the pregnancy stick.   No picture included here, can't find the cord for the camera to connect to my computer.

WOW, this is so unexpected.  Just in my last blog post that I was whining about how my body is broken etc.

Since I was doing the cycle long hormone profile I did not take progesterone or estradiol. 

The only thing I am on is 60 mg T3 and 5 mg of HC in the morning.

I already called the Dr's office and they will be getting back to me with lab orders and the plan for progesterone support. 

I am curious to see what my progesterone level was post peak. 

I have a headache, boobs on the side hurt a little and I have cramps.   It feels like just before my period is about to come.  The cramps scary me. 

Please say a prayer that all will go well. 

Now how to tell my husband? My mom is here so it is going to be hard to pull a surprise.  I don't know if I want to tell her now since she worries too much.  I just want to make sure I at least have a blood test before I tell her.  












2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Oh my goodness, I wouldn't be able to keep from just blurting it out to my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did I miss this post!!! So excited! So very happy for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete