fall

fall

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Puzzling

Today was another tough day. Lower back pain and foggy brain. Light numbing headache. I do not know what sets on these symptoms. Usually I am OK after ovulation but not this cycle. I haven't felt this bad since at least four month ago. Like I said I don't know what to do about it. At work I keep on going as if all is good but physical and emotionally I am hurting a lot. If I walk around for a few mintues I will have to come back to my desk and stretch out my back.

Today is P+5 and for a few seconds I tried to associate these feelings with early pregnancy sympotms. How silly and messed up this IF makes me. We only tried once this cycle and I know the chance is very slim but here I dream that this horrible pain and feelings I have is may be due to pregnancy.

For now I just want to feel OK, no headaches, no back pains, no funny stomach issues. Just need to be feeling better so I can go on with my life.

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment