fall

fall

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Early Ovulation

Sunday flew by so quickly I didn't have time to relax. I spent the day cooking and visited family.

Ovulation is early this cycle too even though I didn't use the progesterone cream before ovulation. My Dr. had prescribed Progesterone cream from CD4 until my period however it seem like this has caused me to ovulate 3 days earlier the last two cycles. So for this cycle I only started using it after ovulation, but still ovulated two days earlier than usual. It seem like this cycle is a waste, we only tried once since DH has a cold. So the 2ww wait is officially on but I am not expecting anything, it is nice to take time off.

I had a few anxious moments today but not anything big. I hate feeling this way.

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment