fall

fall

Monday, January 27, 2014

Dump water on my fire


Its been a though few weeks in our house hold.   Toddler MH was sick for a week after a vaccination.  My DH got food poisoning and was pretty out of it for at least three days and was struggling to eat but he is OK now.   

I was feeling so good both physically and emotionally.    However, the last few days have been crappy.   AF arrived last week accompanied with minimal cramps.   It was a med free cycle.   Besides headache and hormonal shift I had no other symptoms so I was just enjoying the easy ride.   I started taking Fer.t.ileCM on cd2 and started with twice a day.   A few days later I noticed that after I had taken a shower in the evening I was feeling really tired and not myself so I went to bed early.   I also noticed that my pelvic pain was also high that day, and felt like my mid section was inflamed. Around 3 am I woke up and felt uneasy and was sweaty.  I laid there for a few seconds and forced myself to get up to pee.  Once I reached our bathroom I knew there was something seriously wrong.   I forced myself to pee and went back to my bed.  By then my heart was beating like crazy.  I asked DH to put his hand on my chest, and he was startled on how fast it was beating.  I felt lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out.   DH called 911, by the time they got to our place my heart wasn't beating as fast but it was still above normal (112 bpm) so they suggested that they take me to the hospital.  So I spent 4 hours at the ER, had an EKG done which was normal.  Blood work was also normal.  My blood pressure was slightly high but went back down after an hour at the hospital.   My stomach also hurts and It feels like I have been glutened.   I haven't had one of these episodes since 2008/2009.   I had a few episodes like this before due to a combination of anemia and pain.    It is possible that the Fe.rtileCM might have been the cause since that is the only thing that is new.   I stopped all supplements for a few days and only taking my thyroid meds so that I can give my stomach a break.   I also stopped LDN for two days and last night I took it.    I walk up at 3 am again, I was feeling the exact same symptoms and my stomach was killing me.  Instead of getting up immediately, I laid there for about 5 min, my heart rate was also high but not as high as the first episode.  Now I am thinking it could be the LDN.  So I called the compounding pharmacy and asked them if they have changed anything with the formulation.  They said it is a new batch but the fillers were the same and same lot as last month.   They also said they haven't received any complaints from other customers.   I am going to stop all meds except my thyroid meds and resume the LDN in a week and see what happens.

Just when I thought things are looking bright I seem to be taking several steps back.  I am so terrified of the Endo pain creeping back up.  Plus I am going to start estrogen cream post ovulation and that can't be good for the endo.  I am debating weather this is a good idea.  In an effort to get pregnant I do not want to end up in more pain than I am.  

This is so aggravating.  I was going to focus on building up my uterine lining this cycle.  Now the focus has been diverted in trying to get better and I have had a stupid headache that won't go away    

5 comments:

  1. Oy! That is scary sounding! I'm glad you're okay and I hope you can figure it out. Sheesh, you need a break already! I wonder what could've caused all that... scary. Hope your headache goes away and you can get this figured out in time to focus on building up your lining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrenals naturally rise betwee. 3am and 8am to take you up for the day...the heart palps nause sweating is low HC....If it were me I would stress dose in middle of night--5-10mgs if it happens agsin.

    More than likeky you are headed into evening - night low and you aren't producing enough hence symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion Sew. Hmmm, HC didn't cross my mind. I am only taking 5 mg of HC in the morning. It made me feel miserable when I was on 20mg throughout the day. I will try adding 5 mg the evening if I have another episode .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's classic low HC esp at 3am.

    ReplyDelete