fall

fall

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2nd Time Around


Today is the E.thi.pian orthodox Christmas.    My hubby is home and we were planning to go to my Aunt's house for celebration but decided not to take MH out in the frigid cold weather.   Kind of disappointed but she just recovered from a cold and I didn't want to risk taking her out in such a harsh weather.   Plus we don't have the proper clothing for this kind of weather.


So we sat home bundled up and listened to prayers and songs on YouTube and got lost in our childhood memories of Christmas.   I looked up the weather in my home town and it is at 72C.  My mom went back home for Christmas celebration and I am a little jealous.  She is actually visiting this church over the Christmas holiday.  Some day I plan to take a trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment