fall

fall

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Don't know what to think

Update: I tested and got a BFN. I thought there was a good chance of it being positive. I have had regular cycles since 6wks postpartum. Oh well, I am bloated, crabby and I am sure the flooding will start soon :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been extremely busy with work for the last few months and it gets worse by the day. I am at work until 7 or 8 pm ever day. Its nice that I get to see my daughter at lunch time and that my mom is taking care of her. I wouldn't know what I would do if MH was going to day care and I had to do the picking up and dropping off. My husband teaches and his schedule is also busy where he has night classes a few days during the week. I am starting to not like my job, it has always been stressful to some degree but not what it is right now and I also don't like the new managment style. People in my group are extremely stressed and there is a lot of tension between people and the management style doesn't help. There are women with children working all day and going home and working after they put the kids to sleep. I don't want to become that woman. So I have been consumed with work and thoughts of how and what career moves I need to make. In addition, we are looking for a home and were ready to buy a few months ago but now I am having second thoughts on what we can afford. We were using both of our incomes to qualify for a home but I don't think that is such a smart thing to do. I want more kids but I don't see myself being a stay at home mother. I also don't see myself working full time if we have more kids. So I want something in the middle so would like to work part time if we grow our family. So we have been stalling on the house search since I am not sure what I want in the long run. Anyhow moving to the pressing issue...

Since I have been so busy I lost track of when my last period came so last Thursday I was extremely tired in the morning and I figured AF must be on her way. I started having cramps and since my period was unpredictable last month with a total of 10 days bleeding I imagined things to be messed up down there. So today I remembered that I blogged about it last month so checked the blog when my last period showed up and it was on Feb 4th. When I was counting I was assuming Feb 11th or so. Now 37 days later no period and I have been having cramps for a couple of days. Could I be pregnant is the question, I want to run out and get a pregnancy test but I feel exhausted and can't get myself together. I am going to have to force myself and go out to the store. The suspense is killing me. Will update soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! Go and test already and LET US KNOW!!! Sorry about the drama at work. I'm sure that isn;t helping anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! I know it would've been "so soon" but still a BFN sucks. Sorry. Eat some chocolate and let the hormones rage. ;)

    ReplyDelete