fall

fall

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spoke Too Soon



Here is MH at 4.5 months. Isn't she the cutest thing ever :)



I think I spoke too soon when I blogged about my period the last time. Accompanied with minor cramps I had three days of it during my last cycle, so I thought but it returned a week later and lasted a full week with light bleeding. WTH, never had that before in my life. Although I am grateful that I am feeling emotionally better and that the cramps are almost nonexistent during and before my period, I am a little worried with all the bleeding. I have been anemic for years until my first surgery to remove the Endometriosis so I get a little anxious when I see too much blood. Now I am worried on what is going on inside me, what could be causing the extra bleeding, why did it stop and come back after a week? It also worries me that the road to another pregnancy might be a lot more difficult or impossible at worse. I am trying to have peace with it and enjoy my blessing.


Have I said before that I am really bad at keeping my house in order. My husband points this out once in a while. Our walk in closet is a disaster and it is all my fault. DH said he doesn't want to bring it up anymore because he doesn't want to appear as a nag. But recently the mess has migrated in to his side of the closet and he can't take it anymore :). So on Sunday I spent all day cooking and cleaning. I organized our closet and cleaned the whole house. On Monday morning I was a mess. I walk up feeling dizzy and achy. My back was killing me, apparently I cannot bend to mop the floors and clean my toilet. I felt so sick that I took a 4h nap. I felt better after the nap but this just lets me know how much I can do physically. Its good thing that I was off from work, I would have had to call in sick. I really need to do some kind of exercise to build up my strength but it just can't be strenuous exercise. So the plan is to walk ever day now that the weather is getting better.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Talk to your doctor so that you won't have to worry about what's going on with your body. I have not yet had a baby, so I don't have any advice on why all the bleeding, but I would definitely just talk to my doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing!!! So cute! :) As for the period... I know that right after a baby, you always bleed more and are supposed to have worse cramps for a while. At least that's been true with me and all girls in my family, and my doc said it was normal. But if you're worried, or if it seems to be too much, then definitely call. And I am SO there with you on the house cleaning thing! I have decided that my next "big" project will be to throw/give away most of my clothes. :) I just have too many and I can't keep it organized. And none of them are "nice." Just I have TONS of sweat pants and big t-shirts. Too many. I'm hoping that if I simplify, then it will be easier to keep up with it all???

    ReplyDelete