fall

fall

Monday, September 19, 2011

Possibly in Labor

On Sunday baby dropped. I finally experienced the sleepless tossing/turning nights that pregnant women complain of. Tonight before bed I started having cramps. Try to sleep it off but walk up within an hour so I have been up since 1am. It feels just like menstrual cramps and now it is about 5 min apart and I just lost my mucus plug, showed up all tinted with blood so it seem like the show has started.
My Doc. said to go in to the hospital if I experience contractions 1min apart every 5 min for at least 30 min. Since baby hasn't turned head down this is going to end up in a c-section so I don't want to wait too long at home but I don't want to go there and be told it is false labor. My section is scheduled for Thursday. The contractions are painful enough that I can't sleep through them but they are not the worst cramps I have had so I am thinking this is very early labor.
Surprising I am too calm. Hubby on the other hand is not so I haven’t told him that they are coming 5 min apart so he is drooling away as I type this. I am going to monitor my condition for the next 1h and make a decision.

Please pray that all goes well. Will update as soon as I can.

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! I will say a prayer to St. Gerard for you for a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Praying for you and the little one. Hoping that the C-section goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! Praying for you! Sounds like labor to me... go to the hospital, better early than late with a c-section! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete