fall

fall

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sex during pregnancy

I can't believe I am writing about this but why not. So DH and I have stopped relations :) since we found out that I am pregnant. At first two scared to due to bleeding during first trimester. I am all fine with this but the last month I have been dreaming like crazy about it. How odd is that. I hear that it is common in pregnancy but still strange. Who knows I may attack DH during one of these dreams. That would be really funny.

Knowing that my boss couldn't keep a secrete I went ahead and told him that I am PG. Of course he couldn't keep it in and sent a few people to ask me if I had any news. Heheheh, he is too funny. I don't care at this point. I just hope that all will be well with baby at next weeks check up.

A co-worker is also pregnant and due two days after me. She is not showing at all unlike me. It became so obvious this week and I am down to one non-maternity pant I can wear.

I went on line and bought a couple of pants from M.otherHood Mater. and the package came today and both pants fit perfectly. Its hard to find petite maternity pants in stores unless you are ready to pay $70 a pair.

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Sex in pregnancy is awesome!!! At least from my point of view, everything's more sensitive, and more homones going through you.... it's just more intense. Mmmmm. Nothing like it. I say go ahead and jump him! :)And I dream about it ALL time in pregnancy. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard sex during pregnancy was blissful but I always thought the dreams were better! ;) hahahaha I'm so bad! :) I ended up getting so huge that it became a joke and we didn't even try. :) I mean who wants to engage in affairs when you are a beached whale huffing and puffing just to get into bed....hahahahaha LMBO!!!

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. You ladies crack me up! Nice to know!

    ReplyDelete