Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Its been a week since I e-mailed my chart to my Dr. and I haven't heard back from him. I am aware that the wait can be long for surgery but I need to know the possibility of when it can happen. I am not a very patient person, my husband reminds of this on a daily bases :) but I am really trying. So I broke down and e-mailed the Dr. and asked if he has gotten a chance to look at my chart and when I can schedule surgery. Hope he doesn't think I am being too pushy. I also need to tell my job of my schedule since they are allowing me to work from home.
Recently so many bloggers who have been seeing Nap.ro Drs are expecting. This gives me so much hope. But right now all the focus will be getting to feel better.

Since I have been working form home I have also been thinking if I should take a year off working and focus on getting well and TCC. Lots of thoughts going through my head. Haven't mentioned it to my husband yet. If this has to happen then our hopes of buying a house will have to be put on hold and we may struggle a little bit financially. But it could all be worth it. But then again I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I quit work. So many things going through my mind.


1 comment:

  1. I think it's absolutely fine for you to push your doctor for an answer about the surgery. After all it's been a week already and I think it's terrible for doctors to keep their patients hanging on wondering like this, as if battling IF in itself is not bad already! Let's hope you'll soon join the bloggers who got BFPs with their Napro docs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!