fall

fall

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I hate Endo

This morning I walk up and thought it was a work day. The realization of it being Saturday just made my day. Since endo has been in my life sometimes when I wake up I have this dreading feeling. I like my job but the endo makes it so hard to function fully that I dread going to work or anywhere for that matter.

Today is cd7 and I had a little bit of CM but OPK is negative. Temp. dropped a little bit. Overall I am in pain, bloating, leg cramps, lower back pain..all the good things associated with endo. It seems that the new formulation of progesterone cream has been helping with my mood; I don't feel as bad as last month. However, the endo pain makes me think whether it is sensible to try for a baby. In the current state I am in I don't think I will be able to cope with a baby. I am having difficult in coping with day to day challenges how can I be able to raise a child? Then I think of the possibility that pregnancy could help the endo symptoms and that gives me hope.

My DH rarely talks about infertility. The other day he said he will be OK with not being able to have kids. I don't buy that, I say it hasn't hit him yet. He is so good with kids that it hurts to think that there is a possibility that he may not be a father.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving me such an encouraging comment. Endo really sucks and wrecks lives. I also have exactly the same worries as you about being able to raise a child while living in pain. Pregnancy apparently is not a cure for endo, as many women living with endo have had children before. I am hoping that TCM will help me get better and manage the pain now. It has helped me significantly (until my relapse) so if it works for me now, at least I will have hope even after pregnancy if it returns. We have both chosen a very similar path. You're like my twin!!! Let's hope it will help us conceive naturally and keep endo at bay. Let me know if you need any info or have questions about my treatment. I wish you all the best! Luv, Z

    ReplyDelete