fall

fall

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Not Feeling So Hot on HCG


Today is p+13.  Since I started taking the HCG I have had nausea and cramps.  The cramps were faint but now I am hit with almost unbearable cramps and lower back pain.   The nausea is here even after 4 days of the last HCG injection but fading.     Emotionally I am fine, no hormonal crash.   The last few unmediated cycles were much better than what I am going through right now.  We shall see what the next few cycles are going to be like on HCG before I decide to stop or continue to take it. 

I am also not too impressed with my p+7 numbers on HCG

Progesterone: 13 ng/mL
Estradiol:  82 pg/mL  (low)

They also did a test to determine ovarian reserve and that number is low, more in line with premenopausal.  Oh well, I didn't expect anything better. 

My boobs hurt, I am cramping and no bleeding yet.   This better be pregnancy symptoms, if not this is not funny.   Then again the cramps are too painful to be pregnancy symptoms.  Not loving HCG at all. 

I bought those cheap HPT tests a while back and the reviews for them were mixed.   Since I have HCG in my system I thought it would be good to test and see if they work.  It was negative on cd12 so those tests must either be crappy or HCG leaves my body running.  

I have toddler parked in front of the TV.  Going to sip some tea and relax.



\

1 comment:

  1. Oh yuck. I am so sorry! If they are the dollar store version of test, then they didn't pick up my last pregnancy until I was 5 or 6 weeks along. Seriously, they are worthless. As for the cramps, mine get worse with each pregnancy... maybe because I have to have c-sections, each time there's more scar tissue to break through. You know, I don't need much to go on to start hoping, but I am hoping for you! Get out a good book and just relax today. :)

    ReplyDelete