fall

fall

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

On Cycle

AF was expected on Sunday but no show.  I have mild cramps for days now and I have taken a.divil a couple of times already.  I swore I ovulated  around d13/14 but I could be wrong.  So I broke down and tested on Sunday and BFN.   I know I am not PG, I just don't feel it.   I suspect it is all the work stress that is affecting my cycles.  A few month ago it lasted close to 40 days and it came and went away within a day.  Very Odd for me.   So I am just waiting it out.  Stress has such a big effect on our bodies.  I just want AF to show up and go away.   So frustrating.

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am WITH YOU!!! After all my recent stress... and attendant hormone hell... I'm on CD55 with no end in sight... and 3 BFNs. LOL. I think that the answer must be to eat more chocolate... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes eating chocolate sounds good. I had a dream yesterday where I was eating bread non stop. Darn this gluten free diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting around and unknown is the WORST!!!!

    ReplyDelete